This position exists to conduct both data handling and analytics modeling for credit application (risk and fraud). The seniority of the position ranges from entry level of an associate to senior, depending on the university degree
,and the experience of the applicant in: data mining, statistical methods, multiple modeling/scoring techniques, leadership/provide tactical direction, oversight of the project team’s work, etc.
Our client is the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results. Their Risk Business Analytics family contains over 100 data scientists in fast-paced environment. They are innovators, passionate about challenging the status quo, and improving outcomes.
· Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, actuarial science, engineering or other quantitative science. Master’s degree is a plus.
· Experience in data manipulation, cleansing, relational databases, and statistical modeling.
· Knowledge of one of SAS, R or Python. Experience with parallel computation languages or tools is a plus.
· Ability to learn quickly, work with a team, and communicate effectively.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to describe technical results to non-technical audiences;
· Advanced English and fluent in Portuguese.