You will work on all aspects of the design, development and delivery of machine learning enabled solutions for our clients and consulting teams.
You'll help to drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping the models. Additionally, you'll develop world-class data science products for clients as well as for our data science team. You'll work on complex data sets from some of the world’s largest organisations, and you'll leverage math, statistics, and machine learning to derive key insights across various industry sectors including formula 1, pharma, automotive and high tech.
You will also work in a multi-disciplinary environment collaborating with highly skilled people in data science, data engineering and design. Perhaps most importantly, you will work in one of the most rapidly growing and talented data science teams around the world.
- University degree and excellent academic record required
- MSc or PhD level in the field of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Statistics, Mathematics with applied practical experience and programming background is highly desired
- Experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research or equivalent technical field
- 3+ years of professional experience in applying machine learning and data mining techniques to real problems with copious amounts of data
- Ability to independently own and drive model development, balancing demands and deadlines
- Ability to prototype statistical analysis and modeling algorithms and apply these algorithms for data driven solutions to problems in new domains
- Proficiency in R, SAS, SPSS or other statistical package
- Experience in working with large datasets and relational databases is highly desirable (SQL)
- Programming skills in at least 2 of the following language: R, Python, Scala, SQL
- Knowledge of distributed computing or NoSQL technologies is a bonus
- Proven application of advanced analytical and statistical methods
- Experience in the commercial application of machine learning methods and algorithms
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Portuguese
- Willingness to travel