Our client is an American company reference in big data analytics systems.
•This position performs moderate research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Proficiency in C#, .NET Framework and SQL language
• Proficiency in windows and Linux operating systems;
• Familiarity of industry best practices, code quality, unit testing, integration tests, code coverage.
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Knowledge of relational database systems.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• All other duties as assigned.