Our client is an American company reference in big data analytics systems.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Work closely to other teams to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Work alongside engineers and scientists, collaborating on the various layers of our infrastructure.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Build efficient, testable and reusable code.
• Experience in Software Engineering
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Proficiency in PHP7+ with well understanding of OOP, MVC design pattern and fundamental principles behind a scalable application.
• Familiarity with Laravel or other PHP web frameworks.
• Familiarity with Git.
• Familiarity with dependency management tools such as composer, npm, etc.
• Familiarity with solution stacks such as LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP), LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL and PHP), etc.
• Familiarity creating and consuming REST, RESTful and SOAP API’s.
• Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with virtual machines, containers and tools like Vagrant and Docker.
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery fundamentals and tools.