As a IT & Digital Transformation you are responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategies and roadmaps
- Maintaining corresponding roadmaps considering internal and external best practices and benchmarks, investment levels, process design, change management and KPIs required to optimize business value
- Leading the IT team in terms of budgeting, CAPEX planning as well as the resulting roll-out and digital implementation plans
- Monitoring impact of digital initiatives, deciding priorities and tangible steps for execution
- Understanding how to engage different stakeholders in setting goals and strategy. Plans targeted stakeholder communications
- Building network with internal & external experts, suppliers & stakeholders
- Staying up to date of process and technology trends in and outside the company
- Engaging with different teams to share and gather best practices
- Providing leadership in the development and implementation of programs/projects while ensuring alignment with organizational business objectives
- Supporting leaders in digital initiative business case development and drive value creation after implementation
What your background should look like:
- Broad experience in IT & Digital Transformation roles, manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is preferred.
- Exceptional business acumen.
- Be influential in advancing the business through technology investments, business process improvements and change management to partner effectively with the operations leadership team.
- Strong leader that earns the respect of the teams and consistently raises the bar and has the energy to rally the teams.
- Effective communication skills to translate strategy to action for broad employee groups within the business and across the enterprise.
- Advanced/Fluent in English and both written and spoken
- Able to travel to manufacturing locations internationally as needed.