A world leading Digital BSS company that provides charging, policy and data management solutions. The client (NASDAQ Listed) has worked with many of the world’s most innovative service providers to enable insight, monetisation & control of data services among other opportunities presented by 5G.
In one sentence: Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow the company software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
• Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Java experience (server side) on Linux/Unix/Windows
• Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components - Spring Boot, MVC, Integration, Security, etc.
• Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.